At OfftoArgentina we recognize that privacy is important and hence we are committed to protecting your data. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
What information do we collect
- OfftoArgentina collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such as:
- Register as an OfftoArgentina Member
- Subscribe to one of our Email newsletters
- Book a trip with us
- Refer a friend to OfftoArgentina
- Send us an E-mail
- Request Information via our online contact form
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- OfftoArgentina's servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve OfftoArgentina's services.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- We will not share or sell your data to 3rd parties without permission.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Like many other Web sites, www.offtoargentina.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track userís movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.offtoargentina.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.offtoargentina.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
By disclosing your personal data to us, you give your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us as described in these policies.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us any time. Or email us at info@OfftoArgentina.com